You can bring your dog at your own risk, on a leash and if possible with a muzzle (due to the crowd) but we do not recommend it because of the possible splinters of broken glasses on the ground.
- Visitors to the Wine Festival can only enter and stay in the event area with a valid wristband.
- In the Borfestivél area, visitors to the event must always wear their wristbands on their wrists, in undamaged condition, which the organizers can constantly check.
- It is prohibited to engage in any kind of commercial or promotional activities without the written permission of the organizers.
- Photos and videos might be taken at any moment during the event. Visitors appearing on the recordings can only be personalized with their permission but they cannot have any other claim towards either the makers of the recordings or the organizers.
- Upon attending Budapest Wine Festival, you acknowledge complying with the event's house rules.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring illegal drugs or any stimulants, pyrotechnical objects, glass objects (except the official tasting glass of the festival), poisoning, explosive or flammable materials or objects, and striking or cutting tools. Any objects endangering others’ physical health: according to valid laws, you are not allowed to carry objects specifically endangering public safety (knives with a blade longer than 8 cm, switch knives, gas sprays, black jacks, etc.)
- Any movie or picture with a commercial purpose can be shot only with the permission of the organizers.
- You are allowed to take pictures and videos
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to drunk people and youngsters under 18.
- According to current laws, the consumption and distribution of substances classified as drugs are strictly prohibited in the event area as well.
- Any unlawful theft / other illegal act or disorder will result in police action!
- The organizers are not liable for damages in person or material value.
- The event will be held even in case of bad weather.
- The schedule may be subject to change.
- Please make sure to preserve the natural environment. Please only throw away waste into the dedicated waste bins.
Please take care of yourself, and of each other! :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring my dog to the event?
Will I be served in any glass at the festival?
Exhibitors of the Budapest Wine Festival can only serve drinks in the festival's official, branded tasting glass. The glass is part of the entrance ticket, which you will receive upon entry.