We've put together some important information for you to read before you arrive:
- Opening hours:
7 September 14:00-24:00
8-9 September 14:00-01:00
September 10 14:00-22:00 (Sunday Brunch 11:00-14:00)
Ticket offices close one hour before opening time!
- You do not need to print your ticket to enter, just present the QR code on your ticket on your phone screen.
- You must have a valid wristband to enter the festival area. Only remove your wristband when you are sure you do not want to enter the event. Make sure your wristband is properly attached to your wrist, we cannot replace a broken wristband.
- If you have purchased a 4-day pass, please hand in your used glass to the Central Information desk before you leave, where you will receive a voucher to exchange for a clean glass the next day.
- Exhibitors under 18 years of age are not served alcohol.
- If you accidentally break your glass, don't despair, you can buy a new one at the Central Information Desk.
- Payment at the festival:
At the Budapest Wine Festival, you can pay for everything from drinks and food to other products in a convenient cashless system, using your own debit card or a Festipay card that you can withdraw on the spot.
The Festipay festival and event card is an electronic voucher issued by Borkultúra Nonprofit Kft. You can redeem the remaining balance on the card for cash during the festival.
In addition to the Festipay festival card, you can also pay with contactless MasterCard PayPass and VISA PayWave debit cards!
You can find out more about Festipay card usage at the link:
- Children under the age of 14 can enter the Budapest Wine Festival for free.
- Bring your pet to the festival on a leash and at your own risk.
- You can ask about your lost items at the Central Information Stand during the event and from the organisers after the event.
- We expect sunny weather, but in preparation for everything, including rain, rain ponchos will be available at the Central Information Stand.
- During the event you can call +36 20 220 64 42 to ask any questions you may have.
Have fun with the Budapest Wine Festival Team!