- Please note that the elevator of the Széchenyi Library (OSZK) only operates until 1:00 AM!
- Please make sure to preserve the natural environment, and the World Heritage location. Please only throw away waist into the dedicated waste bins. Thank you!
- It is prohibited to engage in any kind of commercial or promotional activities without written permission of the organizers.
- Photos and videos might be taken in any moment during the event. Visitors appearing on the recordings can only be personalized with their permission but they cannot have any other claim towards either the makers of the recordings, or towards the organizers.
- Upon attending Budapest Wine Festival, you acknowledge to comply with the event's house rules. Please make sure to carefully read them here.
- Please take care of yourself, and of each other!
If you would like to visit Budapest Wine Festival:
The festival is organized in the Castle, between September 10 and 13. The event can be visited during its opening hours if you purchase an entry ticket at the entrance. Opening hours:
- Thursday-Friday: 14.00 – 18.00 és 19.00 – 24.00
- Saturday: 14.00 – 18.00 és 19.00 – 24.00
- Sunday: 11.00 - 20.00
Cashiers close one hour before the event closes!
If you would like to visit the Castle only (but not the Festival):
Tourist access to the Castle between September 10 and 13 is only possible in the morning hours until 10:00. Between 10:00 and the opening of the festival, only organizers and exhibitors are allowed to enter. (During the festival’s opening hours, entry is only possible upon purchasing a ticket to the event.)
If you would like to visit the exhibitions of the Hungarian National Gallery:
Access to the National Gallery is constantly ensured. Approach the Gallery from the Savoya terrace.
If you would like to visit the National Széchényi Library:
Please approach the Library directly from the direction of Dózsa György Square, then walking up Palota Way and using the Library’s elevator.
If you would like to visit the Budapest History Museum:
The entrance of the museum at the Lion's Courtyard can also be reached by the elevator on Palota street, or through the entrance at the Várkert Bazár. The elevator will operate till 1 am during the event, all four days!